keep your instruments in tune with your windows phone 7!
Mobile-Tuner is a musical instrument tuner for windows phone 7. In addition Mobile-Tuner has a built in metronome and a keyboard:
- Keep your instruments in tune with Mobile-Tuner. Mobile-Tuner is tested with a variety of wind, keyboard and string instruments. The tuner screen displays the note, the frequency and deviations in pitch. Furthermore, the captured sound is displayed graphically. The tuner detects notes in the range from A0 to A8.
- You can adjust the sensitivity of the tuner and additionally set a tuning range. If the deviation is <5 cents a tuning wheel shows the remaining deviation by direction and speed.
- The metronome can be set over a range from 40 to 208 beats per minute. In addition, you can choose the number of beats per bar (1-12). If desired, you can switch off the sound and, for example, keep only the vibration set.
- The keyboard simulates a piano. By tapping the piano keys up to 4 notes can be played simultaneously. Additionally you can play various synthetic sounds. The piano covers a range of C4 to B5, the synthetic sounds range from A0 to C8. For the lower notes you need a headset or external speakers.
- Mobile-Tuner uses the accent color and the theme, that you have selected on your phone. The app can be used in portrait or landscape mode.
- Mobile-Tuner supports the following languages: DE, EN, PL, FR und NL. The language must be supported by your phone and be selected as display language.
Mobile-Tuner for java enabled mobile phones is discontinued. Further informations on Mobile-Tuner 1.2 you find here .